Terms & Conditions
The warranty provided for herein applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the Product.
- * 14 days warranty upon manufacturing defect from date of receipt.
- * 1 year warranty for luggage accessories; such as handle, wheels, lock and etc...
- * The duration of the warranty is stated in the list of Product features on our website.
- * This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example).
- * Case Valker requires that you use only an approved Case Valker warranty department for warranty repairs.
- * Repairs performed by anyone other than Authorised Repair Agent will void this warranty.
- * You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to our Puchong office, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes.
- * For warranty service, you will need the duly completed warranty certificate or original receipt of purchase.
- * The Warranty Department will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Case Valker's warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Case Valker's expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
- * If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Case Valker will substitute a comparable Case Valker product.
- * The warranty provided herein is limited to the value of the Product.
- * Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.
- * If the product is not under warranty as determined by Case Valker, any repairs agreed to or freight costs associated will be at the cost of the owner.
- * Product locks are intended only to prevent accidental opening and cannot necessarily prevent theft of the Product or its contents, breakage or entry by airline or airport personnel or governmental authorities.
- * Inspect your Product immediately after handling by anyone other than you. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival, if possible, before clearing customs.
- * Do not send your Product directly to Case Valker, as this will likely delay the repair.
WHAT IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY?
- * Damages to the product that are the result of misuse or the actions of others.
- * Incidental and consequential damages are expressly disclaimed.
- * Labour charges and damages attributable to work performed by anyone other than Case Valker's Warranty are not covered by this warranty.
- * To the extent permitted by applicable law, any implied warranties are hereby excluded.
This warranty is intended to give you specific legal rights. In addition to the rights described herein, you may also have other rights that vary from state to state with respect to the exclusion or application of implied warranties, incidental and consequential damages and repair and replacement. Consequently, the limitations or exclusions specifically contained in this warranty may not be applicable to you.